Sunday, April 11, 2010

MAM weekend

Very sorry my weekend posts will be late! I took the weekend 'off' and did nothing of consequence on Saturday, then spent Sunday out in the sun instead of blog or even try to catch up with my posts. Instead of trying to cram and put up mediocre posts for Day 10 and Day 11 they will both be posted sometime tomorrow along with Day 12.


I'll get more on top of posting. When I started Math Awareness Month, I didn't think it would be so hard to post just once a day, but it's proving to be more than I can keep up with! Draft posting or timed posting will have to happen for me to not fall behind anymore. I'll do my best to stay on track from now on, please keep on reading and prod me when I get behind. Thanks for stopping in!


Amp says sorry for being lazy this weekend
(reference:Google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment